Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I Love my Bike Pure Socks

Seriously, they're great. I like the jersey too, and the headset spacer is nice, and next I'm ordering a T-shirt. The socks, though, are great b/c they are functional and properly fitted, but also convey a pseudo-political or ethical message (I am now opposed to doping in cycling) without doing so in an over-the-top manner.

 Made with 75% Ultra-wicking Micro Denier Acrylic, 15% Nylon, and 10% Spandex, Bike-Pure socks are produced by The Sock Guy, and I'm wearing Size L/XL. They're also available in S/M.



Bike Pure has an online-store, here, but you can get stuff like the socks from your local IBD, if they'll stock it. I know that I get mine from BikeTek in Pittsburgh.



Now get out there and ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.