Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Adam Myerson Admits to Being an Abusive Jerk

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Adam Myerson wrote:

"It's cool. We don't rip on anyone around here without subjecting them to it directly. You should have been around for what we've been doing to Joe Papp for the past few years. I think we're all your fans here, other than Palachick, who's more of a McCormack man himself."

On 11/20/09 8:07 PM, Joe Parkin wrote:

"Finally, some real feedback ... I really didn't mean it like that and so it seems that I fecked up in the way I wrote it. And by the way, I agree with your "fuck you" sentiment. I really didn't mean it as a try harder thing. What I was trying to get across is the fact that Euro racing is a lot like high school football in Texas. You can be a great player in other parts of the country but since the tradition of football in TX is so deep, even the lesser players' skill levels rise. Thanks for bringing me in, Adam."
-Joe [Parkin]


On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Adam Myerson wrote:


"How you gonna leave the man himself out of this conversation?
But it's true. It's part of why talented riders make shitty coaches. They don't realize all the little things the rest of us have to do to be as good as they are."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.