Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blocked on Twitter by Lance

Shortly after writing this comparative piece, whilst logged-in to Twitter, I happened to click on an update from a fellow cycling fan with the intention of browsing @lancearmstrong's feed. And this was what I saw:


Nearly 2.5 million followers and the guy who won the Tour de France seven times needs to go to the trouble of blocking me? I'll take that as a compliment, I guess. Oh, and to check if it might just have been a technical glitch, I logged-out, reloaded the feed, and...Voilà!
 

LOL... Anyway, if you're new to Twitter, follow me there, here. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, thats funny. Actually I stopped using twitter shortly after I created an account. Why? Because of spam. Well, sort of. I added LA to my list and every time I logged in to my account all updates I got were tweets from Lance. That guy is either mentally sick or obsessed with twitter....or both. Perhaps he got some full time bitch that is tweeting for him hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the club, Joe !
    http://www.facebook.com/cyclisme.dopage#!/photo.php?pid=245664&id=100000492157385

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.